Skip to main content

I've just received …..

….. a nice email from an Italian girl ( ciao Monica!) who wanted to show me her work …


…. colourful, full of pom poms and with a yarn doll at the end !!!!! The way I like it !!!!
Monica followed my vertical garland tutorial , the embellish granny square tutorial and the yarn dolls tutorial !!!! It seems that the tutorials worked very well : GRAZIE MONICA !!!!!

Do you want to try my tutorials, too ???? ;oD
Have a look here and …… HAVE FUN !!!!!!

xxxx Alessandra

Comments

  1. Well done to Monica. And to you for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Gillian, from both of us !!!!! ;oD
      xxxxxx Ale

      Delete
  2. Very nice work!!
    Greetings from Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Such a lot of gorgeous colours!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how lovely! See how good your tutorials are!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Aren't those kind of emails just the best?!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra