A bit of JK in my yesterday photos !!!! September 18, 2012 Walking around with my camera around my neck.......Click! Click and Click!!! Done!!!! See you soon, xxxx Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels jakarta stroll Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Vintage Sheet Addict18 September 2012 at 14:04That's another take on bunting! Love all the cat shots! Ada :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReply...Nina Nixon...18 September 2012 at 21:09Oh wow - these are all so fabulous....and vibrant. Life as it is on an ordinary day. Just gorgeous.Nina xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNatas Nest19 September 2012 at 10:15Thanks for showing, Alessandra, great pics as always! I especially love the last one ;-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplynic [luzia pimpinella]20 September 2012 at 09:23i really love the batik tee i the fisrt picture.. i do have a soft spot for batik dyes.... and it seems you have some heavy smokers around there! *lol*have a great day!nicReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTweed Thoughts20 September 2012 at 12:47Fantastic photography Alessandra - you are a star! I love the little bread cart - too cute :) :) xxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Hi my dear reader!I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment! I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!I'll answer you back asap!!Thank you and enjoy your day,xxxx Alessandra
That's another take on bunting! Love all the cat shots! Ada :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow - these are all so fabulous....and vibrant. Life as it is on an ordinary day. Just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteNina x
Thanks for showing, Alessandra, great pics as always! I especially love the last one ;-)
ReplyDeletei really love the batik tee i the fisrt picture.. i do have a soft spot for batik dyes.
ReplyDelete... and it seems you have some heavy smokers around there! *lol*
have a great day!
nic
Fantastic photography Alessandra - you are a star! I love the little bread cart - too cute :) :) xx
ReplyDelete