Monday, 29 April 2013

Penguin Week : my crafts !!!

Honestly, I didn't know what to do with a penguin!!!!!
I like penguins, but what to do with them???

Luckily Tobia had a birthday party to go and he asked me to prepare a card, but not too fancy...you know boys, right?
So I traced the biggest penguin from Sarah's BOOK and ...




....TA-DAH !!!! ....








This was a really simple craft!!!!
I wanted to add some more embellishments, but my little guy gently said to me that it was "beautiful mum, it's ok!" so.... ;oD

xxxx Alessandra

My LINK !!!!

3 comments:

  1. Un bel giorno da festeggiare, li conosco bene i ragazzi, anche i miei non adorano i fronzoli!
    Auguri
    Maddalena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade cards are the best!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...