Friday, 12 April 2013

My sweet chubby butterfly !!!!!

It all started because I wanted to play with some colours.....



...and I crocheted a drop and something rectangular....



....these "anonymous" things soon became her....!!!!....


....a sweet chubby butterfly!!!!


....she cannot fly, but she can come with me wherever she likes...


I couldn't stop to take pictures of her....




....she was playing around with this little flower...



Enjoy the weekend!!!!!

xxxx Alessandra

Today link : Creative Friday at Natural Suburbia and Link your Stuff !!!!! Come and have a look!!! Thank you!!!

Remember to join my GIVEAWAY!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. You are soooo creative, your chubby butterfly is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Butterfly! Sorry forgot to choose which set for the giveaway...set one please, I'm hoping our summer will be a hot one, drinks outside and we don't want those flies or wasps to get in do we! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - your chubby butterfly is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's put a smile on my face! you are so good at finding fun, colourful things! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever :D

    I saw a real butterfly yesterday ... they're finally waking up here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! Hope you enjoy your weekend too!!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tropical butterfly.......colourful chubbiness :-)
    I won't participate in your giveaway as gorgeous as it is because I won your last one. I'll just wish lots of luck to all your other followers who have entered.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your chubby butterfly is cute!! Love her colourful wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute! A nice mother's day gift, may be from a mom to her daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...