Sunday, 14 April 2013

Crochet knot necklace!!!!

I grouped some colourful cotton yarns...


...then I took a 2,5mm hook and I started to crochet a stripy strip (!!!!!)....


...when completed, I had to trim a lots of ends....boring....


...but I like the neat look of this roll....


....just a quick blocking with sprayed cold water (before that I added a red border in single crochet!)...



....a knot and the necklace is ready to lay around your neck !!!!.....












.....the rainbow with you, anytime, anywhere!!!!! ;oD

xxxx Alessandra

Today link : Craft Schooling Sunday!

REMEMBER MY GIVEAWAY!!!!! STILL TIME TO ENTER!!!!! 

14 comments:

  1. Very nice and colorful Ale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Could also be used as a camera strap!;)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I was thinking camera strap too!!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and colourful necklace!! :) I guess no one likes trimming and weaving in part of crochet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's those little details which make it so you!! very nice and colourful! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ale, love the grey stripes in amongst the colourful ones...
    Must've taken you quite a while to make it...don't you hate sorting out all the ends ?
    Looks great......

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! I´ve crocheted my camera strap, looks also really cute.
    Have a nice week, my dear.
    XO, Martina♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like it!
    I'd wear it with the chain detail on the front, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the idea of knot! Very pretty and colorful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...