Monday, 21 January 2013

Gnome Week : my crafts !!!

Well, another challenge is accomplished!!!

Last Tuesday, with the help of Sarah's book, I launched the new craft of the week : it's all about gnomes!!!
I did my own version, following the pattern given by Sarah...


....and I added a new design, based on the one given in the book...


Even this time, I decided to work with felt and to create a couple of gnome figures to put under the toadstools shown last week (here)! The toadstools base looks a little bit different now, because I really didn't like it in black....I think red is much better!!!



Coming back to the gnomes!! I choose some fancy felts to work with...



I started with "him"....





Do you remember his old friend? He kept us company while cutting/assembling all the pieces...



I started even to work on "her" ...




What a couple of little colourful gnomes....!!!!.....




So, I grabbed my shiny threads box and started to sew and sew...






and what about her???




....such a sweet sweet couple....




...from my studio they moved to their toadstools....





Now a group photo...!!!...


Just in time to link HERE !!! Phew!!!

xxxx Alessandra

P.S.: tomorrow the new weekly craft theme!!! See you!!!

6 comments:

  1. They look awesome. Printed felt is amazing!
    Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! These gnomes definitely have that "Ale flair!"
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely Alessandra. Gnome week is a success, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I l♥ve gnomes!! Yours are such beauties, I could immediately grab them from the photo ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...