|Sorry for the pics quality.....my camera is still "broken"...|
I loved it since the first page!!!! I like everything about it!!! Nice projects, lovely pictures, simple patterns and i really enjoy the facts that there is a theme to develop every week of the year and for each day there is an idea to get involved in!!!
So, after a couple of days, I wrote an email to Sarah....
Well, it was the 27th of December....still holidays on the way.....I was preparing my luggages to go to Lombok.....I thought that Sarah was busy, too!!!
But....surprise!!! On the morning of the 3rd of January I found an email in my mailbox...
Happy 2013 to you. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm for crafting and for my book! I'm really happy that you like it. I think for now I'll give a shout out each week on my blog and encourage people to tag their photos with #craftaday. That way the publisher and I can repin their projects on pinterest and feature them on the Quirk Books blog. Thanks again and I can't wait to see the projects you make!
It was a good way to start my morning!!!!! So happy to read a positive response!!!!
So my dear friends, are you ready to join me in this year adventure?????? I really love the idea to share this crafty fun with you all!!!! Even with your kids, if they would love to join!!!
If you want to collect more information about the book and about the author, I'm giving you some useful addresses:
Quirk Books (the publisher), where you can find more informations about the author and her book, where you can share your creations (on Pinterest!) and download exclusive contents!
SAH-RAH that is the blog of Sarah Goldschadt!
If you don't have a copy of the book or you cannot find it in bookstores or public libraries, I suggest you to borrow it from a friend or to download it (buy the winter edition iPad app!) right from Sarah blog !!!
Now, the rules to follow along the year:
- every week, starting from the 8th of January 2013, I will tell you the Week Theme, just as indicated in the Pattern Index of the book
- from the pattern given in the book you have to create your craft. You can choose the size you prefer to work with it, but the pattern has to be the one designed by Sarah!
- I suggest you to use the materials that you have at home at the moment, don't go out just to to buy them! Recycle and be creative with what you have right in your cupboards or drawers!!!
- When you have done with your project, please link it to my blog! For the occasion I'm preparing a link tool (www.inlinkz.com) so you can show me and to other curious people what you did!!
- The Craft-A-Day Year Project will run for all the 2013 !!! Every week you'll find the new theme to follow and the link tool for you to use! If you like, you don't have to follow strictly the ideas given by Sarah, if you want to try something new, please feel free to do it! Just remember to use the given pattern!
- Have fun in being creative!!!!
- Thank you for your participation and please be sure to make a back link to my blog, so that other curious crafters may find this space and share their crafts, too!!!
- Probably there will be a button to show the Craft-A-Day Year Project on your blog! Soon I hope!!
- Any question/problem, please contact me at my email address !!!
So get ready and see you tomorrow with the first Week Theme!!!!
P.S.: Thank you Sarah for your support!! :oD