Again???? Yes, twice in the last 30 days : on the 21st of December and on the 16th of January!
I think it's to much, but at the same time is so nice that someone decide to give you a lovely thing as an award!
I have to thank two sweet and craftful ladies that are : Jenn and Weaver Birdie (aka Shika), who host two colourful blogs known as Color 'n Cream and I love Handmade! Thank you ladies!! <3 <3 <3
What made me wait so long to prepare a post about the Liebster Blog Awards , honestly, is that I'm terribly lazy in writing....but now I have to hurry up before a new award comes....too much for me!!!!!
There are some rules to follow:
- answer the 11 questions posed by the person who nominated you
- give 11 facts about yourself
- nominate 11 other bloggers for the award
- post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- tell them you have tagged them and pay it forward
I will start to answer to the 11 questions prepared by Jenn :
- Who do you admire and why? Honest and kind people, because is not always easy to be in that way
- What's your favourite colour ? Red, since I was a little girl! But even blue, lime green and hot pink!
- What's was the last nice thing you did for someone ? This morning!!! Two yummy sandwiches for my boys to bring in school for snack time! ;oD
- What do you want to do better? Myself! As mum, wife, friend, blogger : a better person in different areas!!!
- What are you particularly proud of? Matteo and Tobia and my little achievements in blogging and crafting!!!
- If you could change 1 thing, what would it be? There are a lot, not only one!!!
- What's your favourite day of the week and why? I think both Friday and Monday! Friday is the last day of the working week and I start to relax! Monday because is the beginning of the working week and my boys and my hubby go back to school/office : relaxing to be alone again!
- What's your biggest fear? To die before my kids are not yet grown up...
- If anything was possible what would you do? Travel back in time!
- What is your most valuable possession? My photographic albums with the pictures of my little kids!
- What's your favourite webshop? Amazon....tons of crafty books!!!
Now is your turn Shika! ;
- Happiest moment of your life? My wedding day and the births of Matteo and Tobia!
- Which season of the year you love most? Spring and Autumn
- Veg or non-veg food? Lately I'm not a fan of meat&Co.
- Your favourite colour ? Jenn asked me the same question! ;oD
- Which movie star you would like to date? None
- Your favourite one-liner? Sorry, I don't have one! But two!!! ;oD
- Any new thing/craft you want to learn this year? To knit with circular needles and to sew with a sewing machine
- Coffee or tea? Tea please, with sugar and no milk!
- Coke or Pepsi? Coke!!!!!
- Your favourite holiday destination? London or other European capital cities!
- You were obedient as a child or a rebel? Too obedient, sadly!
Well, if you are not yet bored, now I can tell you more 11 facts about myself:
- I don't like reptiles. I only like dinosaurs, mostly because they are extinct and you can imagine a lot about them!
- I still love to hear the music from The Police!
- If I have to choose between an haberdashery shop and a jewellery one, I enter the first one in a dash!
- I started to love cats since I have Margot! Before that, I was absolutely a dog person!
- I like to take a walk , but not under the rain!
- I do some exercise to keep fit, twice a week.
- I suffer from endometriosis, but since the cure started, I feel much more better!
- I like to be surrounded by colours!
- Reading is a good thing for me, like crafting : while you are doing it you are no more in the real world! So stress-free!
- I would love, one day, to have a dog : it has passed a long time since the last one...Cleofe, my loved german shepherd ....
- "Smile!" is my way to start a good day!
My 11 nominees are the following blogs :
- one sheepish girl (Meredith)
- tabiboo (Nina)
- Cherry Heart (Sandra)
- Helen Philipps (Helen)
- REVolution (Revlie)
- By-Ilona (Ilona)
- Vintage Sheet Addict (Ada)
- bluebird notes (Koralee)
- Ninuska (Ninuska)
- Raindrops and Daisys (Fiona)
- Isabelle Kessedjian (Isabelle)
Please, visit them! You will not be disappointed!!!
Last step : my 11 questions to the nominees :
- What makes you tired?
- What makes you jump from the bed in the morning?
- The best thing in a friend?
- Black or white?
- Your favorite song and why?
- Miss something from your childhood?
- Some ideas for this brand new 2013?
- What you really hate?
- What you really love, instead?
- Sea or mountain?
- Next adventure?