I've traced the bigger body of the fox on the tracing paper, like this...
Then I cut the templates, two of them, and I collected some thick wool feel to cut out the foxes bodies...
Two foxes. One hot pink. One Orange. ???? Well, I'm showing you all the materials I've collected for this project, so you'll discover what I did with them both....
- 2 pairs of scissors
- some threads to sew (I've used more colours than the ones shoved above)
- a pencil to trace the templates on the tracing paper
- some brads (I've used only one!)
- pins and needles
- black sequins and beads (for the eyes) and some bigger oval black beads for the noses
- some felt for paws, ears, tails and body+muzzle details
- thick wool felt for the entire bodies
- a couple of pin backs...
...my foxes turned out as brooches...
....both of them!!!! I think they turned out cute and easy to do!!!
Obviously, I'll link them right here !!!
Are you joining me? I wait you and your crafts with a big welcome!!
If you are interested about this challenge, just have a look at this Craft-A-Day Year Project post or/and read my Craft-A-Day Year Project page up there, where all the tabs are located (just under my blog title and description, ;oD ). Thank you!!
Tomorrow will start the new challenge : Gnome Week!!!