Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Craft-A-Day: Egg Week!!!!

...yesterday a chick.....today the egg!!!!!


On Sarah's book ( Craft A Day) we find different suggestions....


  • a 3-D Egg Ornament

  • a Felt Egg Ornament
  • a Cracked Egg Card
  • an Egg Garland

  • a Felt Egg Card
  • an Egg Gift Tag 
  • an Egg Card

I love eggs!!! Especially the chocolate ones!!!!!

If you love to join me in this adventure, please do it and remember that you are really welcome, anytime!!!
If you want to read more about this crafty journey, please read this post or just scroll to the top and click on Craft-A-Day Year Project tab (just under my blog title&description on the right!)! Thank you !!!

xxxx Alessandra

6 comments:

  1. Love all the eggs! Love the idea of a craft a day too!
    Wishing you a wonderful week, Ale!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear my friend, I really miss your nice blog and all your beautiful handmades..:))
    Yes, I am following your beautiful posts as always..:))
    All best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute garland!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. One always gets such a sense of the fun you're having making things Ale, it's lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm... chocolate eggs. ;)

    I really think the egg garland is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...