Well, I was really honoured and happy to receive this award!!!! I wasn't expecting something like that (me? An award?) and Miriam informed me just leaving a comment at the end of this post!!!
Miriam is one of my followers since the beginning of this blog experience : Grazie di cuore, my lovely friend!!!
"The purpose of this award is to give to novice bloggers the chance to make themselves known. It's hard to excel in the plethora of blogs and to establish. A regular readership is important to be perceived in the depths of the www. We all know that and why should the award be given to bloggers who inspire yourself and have recorded fewer than 200 regular readers in the followers list.
Anyone who has received the award should have the pleasure to give the "Liebster Blog Award" to other five bloggers, who meet the above requirements. If you have received this award, you should do the followings:
Post the award on your blog;
Link to your Nominator, as a little thank you!
Give the award to five bloggers that have less than 200 regular followers and inform them about the award with a comment or via email."
(The part in the brackets is a translation by Google translate from Miriam's blog and I hope is correct!)
So, the difficult part now: choosing the winners....just 5 of them.....well, well.....
- Ada from Vintage Sheet Addict : she is so sweet, chatty and colourful!!
- Erica from Caught On A Whim : she is so fresh and a flowers lover!!
- Emma from The Blooming Times : A gift for her Blog Birthday! Love her crafts, her adventures with Tilly (a sweet dog!)
- Natalia from Natalia Glaracheva : lovely pics from her garden and she is a kind person!
- Alison from Tweed Thoughts... : I really like her tweed crafts and her witty personality!!!
But.....I have to mention another friend of mine, to say officially thank you to her....
Beck from Beck to Vintage won another blog award : "One Lovely Blog Award"(here) and she had to "Nominate up to 15 Blogs that you admire"....well I was nominated (you find me at the 7th place!!!)!!! She has been so kind with me!!! Thank you Beck!!! Smack!!!
Now back to crafts.....
See you soon, xxxx