Friday, 17 August 2012

Day 2 and Day 3 in Valle d'Aosta

Even our second day was really sunny and warm, so we decided to have a nice walk along a mountain path in Saint Barthelemy Valley, starting our way from the little village of Lignan....


















The next day, instead, we went to Aosta, the main town of the region. There are a lot of ancient Roman architectural remains (hope is the right term to use...;oD ).....a really lovely cosy and interesting town...!!!



Anfiteatro Romano (other pics at the end of the post!)
Porta Pretoria
Sant'Orso













See you soon, xxxx

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place! Thanks for taking me there through your wonderful post!
    Enjoy the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...