Monday, 3 June 2013

Butterfly Week : my crafts !!!!

This time I was very lazy, I admit it!!!
I didn't want to do something very crafty or time consuming, so I decided for a simple thing that is really nice on my huge handbag....



I traced all the butterflies' templates (small, medium and large) that were in the book, then cut out from thick felt pieces 3 of them....I attached them with some jump rings to a red chain, that right now is happily dangling from my bag...







My LINK !!!!

xxxx Alessandra

3 comments:

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...