Sunday, 2 December 2012

Yes, a new pillow !!!

My dear Hanni your guess was right!!!
Probably because you did one granny pillow  just few hours before mine !!!

So, there is a new pillow in my collection! I was a little bit "dishonest" last time (here), because I forgot to mention (and to take a picture, too!) even about a square of felt in my list of crocheted things.....

In the meantime, I've added even a pompom !!!! ;oD















Honestly, these colours are not part of my usual combo selection, but I had some variegated yarn in my stash that I was really curious to try...and this is the result!!!
Not so bad, even if "not so me"!!!

xxxx, Alessandra

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always
    Alessandra.

    Have a happy week

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillow turned out cute:) The variagated yarns are looking great in this color combination!

    Wish you lovely week:)
    Hanni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pillow, I like the yarn.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...