Saturday, 22 December 2012

Some easy window decorations !!!

I had some circles ( here and here) still resting in my box....what to do with them???

Eventually yesterday morning a simple idea hit me!!!

I collected all the materials I needed....






....So using my granny and basic circles I did these.......







....and now they are dangling from some windows in our living room...








....a complete vision of the decorative effect....!!!!....


On one more window, instead, I put these "solitary" decorations.....



Do you believe me, if I say that I still have more decorations on the hook???? ;oD

xxxx Alessandra

Today's link : Link your Stuff !

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous idea. I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to add color! X Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, I don't think you put your hook down for a minute! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely decorations! Your home must be very pretty with your handmade ornaments everywhere :)
    Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Hanni

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...