Friday, 21 December 2012

A pink/orange necklace....

....is ready to wear!
I didn't remember how much "hard" work there is behind this kind of necklace!!!
But at the end I can say that it's worth it!!!

Some pics??? ;oD
















The making of the pendant...



All the "safety pins beads" in the right position before to start to knot each piece....


...and a necklace is born!!!






some photos shared with her "sister"...!!!....








!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note that while I was busy in crafting, someone else was busy in the part of "sleeping beauty".......


xxxxx, Alessandra

8 comments:

  1. Hello Ale,
    My goodness what a lot of intricate work which has produce an obra de arte! Fabulous!
    Ahhhh oh to be a cat!


    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! I liked it!! :) such kind of effort is fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a necklace like this made from safety pins and beads and yarn. So very cool! :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea.
    I really love them.
    Grtz,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ale, love the pink and orange colour combo.....lovely and bright.
    Such a lot of work but a great result.
    Very creative necklace.....

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My compliments, Ale, what an effort! But it's worth it, the necklace is a real beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...