Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Last night at school: Dance Extravaganza !!!

.....I'll show you some pics from the show, including the music (via youTube), so you can have an idea of the performances of more than 200 kids from Y3 to Y9!!! I hope you'll enjoy it!!

Y3







Y4 (Tobia's year group!!!)




Y5




Y6




Y7




Y8 (Matteo's year group!!!)



and...



Y9




...and when back home, we didn't even need a lullaby to get asleep!!! ;-)))
By the way, do you remember those guys??? I still do.....!!!



See you soon, xxx

P.S.: remember to enter MY FIRST GIVEAWAY (here) !!!

1 comment:

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...