Thursday, 2 February 2012

Just around the corner...

Luckily the last two days didn't see much rain (we are waiting for the big flood this year.....), so this morning I went out, but not so far from home....just in case, you know...  ;-))

kitty playing with mummy's tail....

mummy safe from kitty...


orange tap

car parking is prohibited along this area



I like green aqua with silver...


offsprings season?


mr Bakso

what are you doing up there?


just some pink!


bakso for sale? excuse me, where is the owner? PLEASE!!!!!


peekaboo!!

laundry day
.................!!!!!

mended tubles



benches and acrobats : something in common??

I hope you really enjoyed this stroll with me this morning!!!

See you soon, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...