Wednesday, 8 February 2012

boring morning....

I think I have to change my usual morning  itineraries......... I need some new discoveries.....I'm planning for tomorrow a new long stroll, in an area not so far from my home (by car!) and I'll reach it by foot....I think I'll be out for some hours.....but today, you have to be happy with what I've found around my place!!!!




kitchenware behind a warung






abandoned bakso

this number and me have something in common......guess what?







grandma and her "grantoddler"....so sweet!




carrying an heavy chair and ...


...and an heavy table, all that on ONE shoulder!!!


a bamboo bench with 6 legs..


women buying fresh vegetables



entrance to a building site


You can have: rice, coffee with milk, sweet tea and iced tea!!!


Thank you for the visit and see you soon, xxx

2 comments:

  1. a me mi piace molto. P

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting photos Alessandra. my favourites are the words and numbers. thanks for sharing your stroll

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...