Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Morning at home...

My little boy woke up this morning complaining about a sore throat and some coughing, so I decided to give him one day at home to rest....but later we are going to see the doctor!!!



So, this morning I didn't go out for a walk as planned.....But, yesterday I did !!! Enjoy some pics, then!!!

























The today show is now concluded! I have to inform you that tomorrow I'll have a longer walking in the neighbourhood and I hope I'll discover something new for you to enjoy! I would like even to add a little information. Here in Indonesia has started the rain season, so the pics would be not really bright because of the dim light. This situation will last till Spring time!! I apologize for that, but I'll try to deliver you the best pics I can : promise!! See you soon, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...