Monday, 21 November 2011

Jalan jalan (walking) in Jeruk Purut!

This morning, just after the school bus picked up my boys, I got out for a walk and to enjoy a little breeze (last night we had some heavy rain!). As usual, I had my camera with me so, just outside my gate, I started to click......Enjoy the pics!!!

























......The walking was really nice while listening to Adele (her first album).... 45 minutes of pure pleasure, both for the eyes and the heart!! I hope you did enjoy it, too! See you soon, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...