Thursday, 22 August 2013

Stockholm.....a goodbye?

....You have seen loads of pics (here and here) on the way this city has impressed me....!!!!
Today I have to say goodbye to this wonderful place, just hoping to go back there once more in the future!!!

Enjoy the trip!

The Moderna Museet (lawn in front of the main entrance)














Changing the Guard at midday in the Outer Courtyard of the Royal Palace, known as Kungliga Stollet














On Sunday morning a flea market in front of Konserthuset (the Concert Hall)...


xxxx Alessandra

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pictures again.
    Grtz,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought Stockholm was a lovely city and the pictures prove that! So much art and history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all of these pictures! That flea market looked fun!!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to see your fantastic pictures of Stockholm, somewhere I would really love to visit! Just catching up on your blog.....well done on the perfect knitted diamonds too, Ale!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...