Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Something new???

...not really, because the inspiration comes from this lady...!!!!

In the last few days I was playing with some granny circles....so lovely to crochet, really they are!!!


....and with the thick felt leftovers, I'm planning to do more matryoshka brooches...











I've started to work on the blue one...







....but , as usual, new things are on the way......




....love this one.....



.....I think I'll be busy for the next few hours!!!!! ;oD

xxxx Alessandra

9 comments:

  1. So pretty and I love the house!! Too cute! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun..what are they going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty motifs! Waiting to see the doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo these are very neat and pretty! I see a few of us are enjoying circles at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so pretty - you're always so creative with your crochet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever and lovely colours ... M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever and lovely colours ... M x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the house idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...