Sunday, 19 May 2013

Flower Week : my crafts !!!

This was an easy thinking!

I grabbed an oval canvas (20x30cm) and some acrylic colours, as ochre yellow...



...and some neon pink...


...then, using the template given in the book, I cut out some daisies from white felt and I chose 3 buttons for the centres...


...with some red cotton thread, I sew both the buttons and the flowers on the canvas...




with a simple backstitch and some green thread, I sew later the stems...



to finish the ochre vase, I glued a ribbon along the "border"and used it even around the canvas...


Last touch? Another ribbon, this time a floral one, on the top back of the "piece of art" (!!!!!), just to hang it somewhere in the house...






This is where my LINK is!!!!

xxxx Alessandra

9 comments:

  1. Bravo! you make it looks so easy....easy enough to try it out too.

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cheerful! I've never seen oval canvas before...! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the beautiful colors. Thank you for your kind and supportive words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very pretty, Ale!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the buttons. They are so nice. where do you buy them?

    It really brightens up your window view.

    I am going to make the quilt you've shown at your blog.

    I'm writing a blogpost mentioning your blog (later on today)

    Have a nice day!

    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I too have never seen an oval canvas!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and love the oval canvas!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, super! ♥ Sometimes the simple things are the most beautiful, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...