Monday, 18 February 2013

Heart Week : my crafts !!!

This project was inspired by an art work by Erica , that you can find here...!!!!!

I collected all the needed materials....


...plus an oval canvas and a brush...


just one coat of colour! Then, after tracing the hearts (all 3!) from Sarah's book, I cut out the hearts from grey felt...




I choose some bright threads...




...and yes, I just use the simple straight stitch to embellish them...





So, to keep it simple,  I thought to glue the hearts and some ribbons (around the canvas and as a tree trunk where to hang the hearts)...




...and voila'.....!!!!!.....



...some close ups....




...on the wall....!!!....


...I'm quite pleased!!!....;oD

My link right HERE !!!!!

xxxx Alessandra



9 comments:

  1. That turned out nice. You really brought it together with the colors on the wording. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great Alessandra - very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I really like it. Love Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! I knew immediately what Erica and what artwork you were referring too!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. job well done...I love it! Happy monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and I love the green with the grey hearts!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks nice! I like the way the hearts are connected. And very true words, true love grows and never fades away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...