Tuesday, 11 September 2012

A granny portrait!!!!

These are some photos from my newest project....
I've just collected some colourful cotton threads, buttons, crochet shapes, flowery fabric, an oval canvas, ribbons, glue, felt....





I've taken even some pearly beads for a tiny necklace...


Then, I've sewn all the pieces on the canvas...





Before the end of this work, I've decided to glue some pretty decorations to it...


....and more ta-dahs...!!!!







....What do you think?????


....a big kiss from granny!!!!

You'll find her even at Sara's Craft Schooling Sunday !! Thank you!

See you soon, xxxx

13 comments:

  1. So cute, So clever, So beautiful...:))
    xoxo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty. Love the pearls and earrings....very thoughtful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super creative!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I was on becktovintage's blog and I came across your blog...your work is very lovely and fun. I decided to become a follower and I will enjoy seeing what you create.

    Blessings,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha she's so funny! I specially LOVE the bunny slippers, those made me laugh! Clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, so cute! I'm crazy about those bunny slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg she's soo funny!! The cherries in her hair and especially these bunny slippers - extremely hot ;-). You're really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great use of granny crochet. I love how she told you about her personality as you went along in the project. She looks very wise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need a pair of bunny slippers like hers. :)

    So much fun Alessandra!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so creative, granny is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tuoi personaggi crochet sono sempre molto carini , ma questa nonnina li batte tutti, mi fanno impazzire le ciabattine!
    Baci
    Maddalena

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is amazing! What a wonderful idea...love your creative blog...thanks for visiting me the other day ...happy midweek to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...