Thursday, 13 September 2012

3 W.I.P. !!!

To embellish Tobia's birthday gift wrap, I've crocheted a long blue chain and a couple of sunburst circles....


He liked so much the idea and he asked for more circles, so we can use the chain for a garland in his room...







There is something on my knitting needles, too.....a scarf to-be for my husband, who is going to Italy because of work reasons....maybe it will be a little chilly in the mornings over there, so....( I'm following the pattern "Stacked Wedges" from the book Knitting New Scarves by Lynne Barr)...





And the third project is a bright crochet "rectangle" ...!! I can't say more about it, because it all started as a good exercise to practice granny stripes.....we'll see!!! ;oD






I hope to show you soon all these projects completed!!!!

See you soon, xxxx

Please, come along with me to Creative Friday : there is a Birthday to celebrate!!!! Thank you!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love all of these WIPs, especially the circles...your photography is amazing Alessandra :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so a busy bee! :)

    Like your work...

    Love, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are looking nice - can't wait to see them when you're finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your circles...they are so bright and beautiful. Your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun wips!! Full of things I'm in love with at the moment: circles, triangles and stripes!! I love the colors you picked for the granny stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your projects! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these WIPs, especially the pink stripes :-))

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...