Monday, 4 June 2012

I love my rug!!!!

....As I've said in a former post in April (here)....
But it was not yet fully completed, till this morning....!!!
Let's have a look together!!!!


I've hand sewn some colourful pre-cut felt shapes (flowers, alphabet letters and one heart!) and few buttons on it!!! The back of my rug has a lovely blue anti-slip mat, so it's very safe for all the feet walking in my studio.... (even Margot's paws!!!)....


Now, some zoomed details....!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You know, I'm the owner of a pair of happy feet!!! ;-)))))

Anyway, even this week I link this post to http://www.creativejewishmom.com/ (here)!!! The lovely thing is that I'm so lucky to be featured in the above post as a new guest to welcome with all the honours!! Thank you Sara (she is the hostess!!!) for your kind and enthusiastic email and for this exciting opportunity!!! I'm really grateful!! I hope you may enjoy even my new craft!!! xxxx

And you all my dear readers go there to have a sneak peek!!! Thank you!!

See you soon, xxxx

3 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty!!! So many colours! You are wonderwoman! ;-)

    Love, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. it turned out wonderfully Alessandra! Great idea to attach the non-slip fabric in the back too! xxM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this project too, Alessandra! Thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...