Saturday, 9 June 2012

Funny faces pins inspired by crochet sunbursts!!!

I'm a beginner in crochet, as I just entered this world after last Easter....and I'm really curious and for that reason I challenge my crochet skills so often. Yesterday afternoon, I was reading Ida Interior Lifestyle blog and I found her crochet tutorial : sunburst in a square (grazie Ilaria!!)..... well, I told myself to have a try and I did it! Honestly, I was only interested in the circles, that suggested me other ideas....




....and then...


These are the sunbursts that gave me the inspiration for the above ones....



Obviously (!!!!), I didn't stop just after two "funny faces" pins, oh no...!!! Infact....


.....I own a peculiar family of funny faces, plus......a cheerful hen!!!




....eh! eh! eh! eh!..... Do you like them? Don't ask me : I'm in love with them all!!!

Even this week, please join me at http://annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.com/ (link your stuff!) and look at all beautiful crafts!!! Thank you so much!!

See you soon, xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and funny!!
    Do you believe?! I just finished my first sewing shirt!!! *yeah*
    I'll show it on the blog the next days...

    Kisses, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le trovo graziosissime e un pò vintage, per via degli orecchini a bottone.
    Ora provo a votare per te.
    Maddalena

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...