Tuesday, 10 May 2016

What I made from my T-shirt yarn leftovers ....

At the end of THIS POST I wrote that I had some leftovers from my t-shirt yarn and some royal blue to try .... I did!!!!

I started with the royal blue ... some trivets....









For the granny circle, I just followed a free pattern from Kotbury, HERE !!!
Both the granny square and the granny triangle, instead, I remembered the patterns by heart (I think I made so many of these in the last years!!!) and I worked only 3 rounds for each.
The borders, in all 3 samples, are made of single crochet stitches (US crochet terminology) and the picots are made with 5 chains each!

Then I made two necklaces !
The first one was even shown in my Instagram account ...






I crocheted a long chain with the blue and the red together, then I made some tassels out of some cotton threads from Bali and I knotted them around the foundation chain and .... voila' !!!!


The second necklace had less t-shirt yarn available, so the design had to be slightly different, even though even here some chains were worked ...






With some colourful rayon thread, I embellished this necklace with some slips stitches (pink) and some little arches made with chains!!!

What do you think???

xxxx Alessandra

4 comments:

  1. You are so productive Ale! I keep tees to make yarn and they just lie there waiting for their turn - which sometimes I feel will never come. All your projects are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so creative. I think everything is great. Especially love those necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a busy creative crocheter!! I like the trivets, the picots on the edges appeal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super...also love everything you make, very nice blog to read

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...