Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Postcards from My Little Crowd© : CHANGE, #8

....After a long while, a new postcard for you all!!!

I had in mind this special person since the beginning of the year, but I started to crochet him only a couple of days ago ...




... I was too scared to make him ridiculous and it was not my intention, but the design for My Little Crowd is intended to be naïve, so here what I made :



more details ...



... and the postcard I'm sending to you ...



... that matches perfectly another quote from the Mahatma "In a gentle way, you can shake the world".

xxxx Alessandra

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and text ... to remember.
    Cute crochet ...
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, of course, was a gentle and inspiring man and the perfect addition to your crochet postcard crowd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite quotes. Fantastic crochet doll!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...