Tuesday, 17 December 2013

An easy and colourful revamp !!!!

Last year, for Christmas, I've decorated some tree stands with simple crochet motifs….
I felt in love with them immediately, so I decided to keep them all year long in my living room : it was impossible to put them away with the other Christmas stuff!!!!

Few weeks ago, I decided to revamp one of them, the biggest one with the circles….

I've changed the strings (I've chained them) and with different yarns, I decided to add some slip stitch chains and single crochet borders….

I think this tree looks better now….

half done….













…. so colourful and much more like my usual style!!!!!!

xxxx Alessandra

21 comments:

  1. Hi Alessandra - very effective and christmassy.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those colorful circle ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Ale - so pretty for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very clever revamp, it looks lovely! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ale, I love it. It fits you! Love Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the revamp, the circle ornaments are pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the revamp, the circle ornaments are pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is truly unique and the effect is amazing with the hanging circles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Elisabeth Andre'e : thank you very much!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tree looks very attractive and colorful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Molto bello e moderno!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely re vamp! The colours are beautiful and this is such a great idea!
    Wishing you a happy festive week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Anonymous : graze mille!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your revamp is perfect and very You! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful and colorful! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Ale! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and colorful. Very unique. Merry Christmas Alessandra.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Taciana : thank you and Buon Natale to you !!!!
    xxxxxx ale

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's an Ale Christmas!! Love it!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...