Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Other Cristmas trees…..fa la la la !!!!

I've discovered another crafty lady ( Syl at Zaanse Zolder !), who made some little trees following my photo tutorial….


….She made quite a few of them and I like the idea to use some buttons on the top of the trees, instead of the crocheted stars!!!!

Brava Syl!!!!! I love your trees !!!

If you are curious to have a look at the work of Syl, just click here !!!! Have fun!!!!

xxxx Alessandra

P.S. : …..and here (click szydelkowa !) you can find a link to my tutorial!!!!! Thank you Polskie Handmade !!!!!

20 comments:

  1. :-)
    Thank you so much for sharing this lovely pattern. I am going to make a few more. x Syl

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't they great! they are on my list! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I saw them! So nice that they are made ' worldwide',
    don't you think? Have a great day Ale, xxxMirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog:)Kiss from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea might have to give these a go...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is no wonder your Christmas tree are a hit! They are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so sweet!! Have a wonderful week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Amanda : have fun crocheting some tree and please let me know!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great forest home, Ale! are all beautiful!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. to Cristina and Laura : thank you girls!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  11. Che belli tutti assieme !Allegri e colorati , il tuo tutorial è stato sfruttato bene , mi piace l'idea che i nostri post siano d'ispirazione a qualcun 'altro !
    Buon lavoro !
    Maddalena

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are lovely little trees.....and spreading across the world too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...