Friday, 27 September 2013

Just a bunch of triangles....

.....for my shawl-to-be (do you remember? You may browse here and here)!!!!!
Things are going pretty slowly, but I enjoy crocheting each triangle....
.....it will take forever ......or maybe not!!!!
Have a look by yourself, ladies!!!!





.....oh yes, they are only 5 !!!!
I need, at least, other 45 to go!!!!!
Wish me luck!!!!
.....but no worries : I'm having fun!!!!


Enjoy the weekend, xxxx Alessandra

Today link : Creative Friday !!!

I've added one more triangle to the collection



!!!!!!!! ;oD

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ale,
    Your triangles look so crisp and I love the yarn and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear...
    I love your choose of autumn colors!!
    Have a good weekend too♥
    XO, Martina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice of colors for an Autumn shawl - very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be a lovely shawl, Ale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear alessandra,

    i love your triangles, and just everything you do, it's so full of color and whimsy and most love.

    can you please email me your mailing address? lorix5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your triangles look great! I love the colors you're using. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love me some triangles! Looking good!!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...