Monday, 2 September 2013

House Week : my crafts !!!

Nice to come back with simple crafts and tasks!!!

So, houses.....


front...

....and back!


....YAP!!!! I did choose to use felt (again!) for my crafts !!!!
I traced just one house because I didn't need more for....

....Well, I have a new little crocheted bag.... Do you remember this ONE ??? The newest version of that one is in green...





....and I wanted to add a nice key ring/bag charm to personalise it a little more....









My LINK !!!!

xxxx Alessandra

8 comments:

  1. Another great creation and to me it looks like a happy bag. Compliments to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and creative!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and creative..Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bag! I love the colours, and the design is gorgeous! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and love the colors!! The little house is sweet! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable - love the little house x

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...