Monday, 5 December 2011

Two walks in one !!!

The past week has been crazy, so that I didn't have the time to prepare two posts about my walks in the neighbourhood...!!! So today I try to to one with pics of two different days!!! Enjoy!!!

shadows on my outdoor wall




Bajajs parking area


find out the kissing couple statue!


scary, eh?


a motorbike club






a selection of lacal fresh fruit and vegetables

an hardware shop right on the street! I love the colourful plastic taps!

....And now the second and following morning :



the seller didn't want to be in the pic!!


"For sale"! I love Vespa! This one is from 1962!

How awesome is this Lady Vespa?



Some coconuts!

A wedding decoration along the street

Ready to go for a bath: look at her bottom...!!!




....No more pics indulge! I have to go back to work! You know, there is a bazaar tomorrow, so....

See you soon, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...