Wednesday, 14 December 2011

My triplette!!!!

Have a look at my newborns......






....So, all together I have 3 little new matrioskas or we can say more precisely that I have a matrioskas triplette!!!





They are incredibly cute!!!

You know that in real life I'm part of a triplette?
I have my twin sister Sabrina (hello there!!!) and a good friend of mine that was born on our same day and same hour!!! Sabrina and I were born in Firenze (Florence) in Italy, while Ruzwana (my friend) was born in England!!!! So funny; eh?

See you soon, xxx

Posted: 14/12/2011 local time: 16:55

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alessandra, I just found this matrioskas on my way to your tiramisu recipe. These little ladies are sooo gorgeous!!! I love matrioskas and yours are so sweet :-))

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...