Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Cut Out & Keep : Stripy Beanie !!!

This is what you'll find today …


… a colourful Stripy Beanie !!!!!

This is a good match for your Stripy Wrist Warmers, if you are going to crochet a pair! ;oD

It's not only colourful, but really bold !!! You can adjust the size as you like : so, no worries!!!

Let me know what you think about it!!!!!

My previous features as a "Knit & Crochet Superstar" on Cut Out & Keep :


  1. Stripy Wrist Warmers (crochet)
  2. 5 Petals Knitted Flower (knitting)
Have fun, xxxx Alessandra









6 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! you should have worn this hat on your visit to London! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, what a cool beanie!!
    Grtz,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stripy beanie! It is bold and stylish!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a work with all those colors,but lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...