Friday, 6 February 2015

Cut Out & Keep : She + He Gnomes !!!!!

Here we are with the 5th project ….


…. A couple of GNOMES !!!!!!

Aren't they cute??? I don't know what to do with them actually…… but maybe on a canvas with a woodland background they will be outstanding!!!!!
What is your idea, instead ???
I'm really curious!!! ;oD

Still 2 projects to be discovered !!!!!!
See you tomorrow, then!

If you like to have a look at all my projects released, well just click on this : Knit & Crochet Superstar !!!

xxxx Alessandra

12 comments:

  1. Hi, yes, they are so cute!! Use them perhaps as an application on a crochet bag? Or simply put them on the wall, for starting a bright day, because they are so funny:))) byebye Francien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ….why not? ;oD
      thank you and enjoy your weekend, xxxxxx ale

      Delete
    2. Thanks, you too a good weekend! byeee

      Delete
  2. I see them as Christmas gnomes ornaments for the tree!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would make a whole family
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They would be nice in a scrapebook page with pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Questa coppia di gnomi è deliziosa , così ricchi di particolari, davvero simpatici e fantasiosi!
    Potrebbero rallegrare una maglia anonima e renderla unica! I tuoi tutorial sono super!
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet, they look like been watching the 'magic roundabout'! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are too cute!!! I love the lady gnome, especially her curly ended hair! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...