Thursday, 11 September 2014

I've just received …..

….. a nice email from an Italian girl ( ciao Monica!) who wanted to show me her work …


…. colourful, full of pom poms and with a yarn doll at the end !!!!! The way I like it !!!!
Monica followed my vertical garland tutorial , the embellish granny square tutorial and the yarn dolls tutorial !!!! It seems that the tutorials worked very well : GRAZIE MONICA !!!!!

Do you want to try my tutorials, too ???? ;oD
Have a look here and …… HAVE FUN !!!!!!

xxxx Alessandra

7 comments:

  1. Well done to Monica. And to you for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Gillian, from both of us !!!!! ;oD
      xxxxxx Ale

      Delete
  2. Very nice work!!
    Greetings from Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Such a lot of gorgeous colours!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how lovely! See how good your tutorials are!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Aren't those kind of emails just the best?!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...