Sunday, 21 July 2013

Circles....

.....I've started to crochet a circle in light blue and a darker one (hook : 3mm)....





....then I added a fuchsia embellishment (made with slip stitches)...



....and a yellow border made with single crochet stitches...





I think I'll crochet some more in different colours and then I'll decide if a scarf will be the chosen one over a table runner.....or maybe something else!!!! ;oD



I've even bought a couple of fly swatters....




.....with a needle and some threads you can do magic!!!!!

xxxx Alessandra

Today link : Link your Stuff!

11 comments:

  1. Actually this round crochet, reminds me of the one I made in plastic.
    I DO love these round crochets, only yours are more neatly done than mine.
    I should take you as my lightning example. :)

    Whereabout in Italy are you staying. Is it also terrible hot over there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you circle, Ale!
    Beautiful blue!
    Kises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your circle is cool, but your new blog-outfit is great !!!
    XXO, Martina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty circle!! Always love the colors you use!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! As always!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue colours - need a fly swatter today ....annoying little things! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds exciting to create a tablerunner with circles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could do with a few of those swatters!

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so creative, Ale!! I'm extremely curious what magic you will perform with fly swatters and threads!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Le mosche disturbano il tuo lavoro ? O le tue vacanze ? E le palette le usi contemporaneamente ? In quel caso ti immagino saltare da una parte all'altra per sterminarle !
    Bei colori, aspetto di vedere che ne farai .
    Baci
    Maddalena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors! I am wondering what you are going to do with the swatters!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...