Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Postcards from My Little Crowd© : WOMEN's DAY, #7

Happy Women's Day to you all !!!

Yesterday I was busy in crocheting a new figure for My Little Crowd and this is what I came out with ...




She wears a big smile and a nice bow on an extravagant hairdo ...



... and she holds the classic symbols for our day .... in Italy we use to gift the mimosa flowers on this special day ....



The pattern for the mimosa flower was found HERE : grazie mille Gaia !!!

She is almost ready ...



.... to deliver an important message ...



Enjoy OUR DAY !!!!

xxxx Alessandra

12 comments:

  1. Your crocheted woman let me smile! :-))
    Greetings from Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cheerfull lady you have made, with an excellent message, thanks for a smile on my day, byebye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are really welcome!!!!!
      xxxxx Ale

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. wowwww this is great so lovely ♥ x Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing details Alessandra! She is lovely :) Happy Womens Day to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever you! And a very important message to go with it. M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a very happy woman for international womans day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Ale! Your postcard series provides the perfect excuse to be creative!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and funny, good idea!! Hope you had a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...