Sunday, 14 February 2016

Postcards from My Little Crowd© : LOVE, #6

It has been a while since my last postcard (here) , so thankfully to Valentine's Day, I have a good excuse to send you a new one ...



... and this sweet girl is really eager to spread the love, even her own hair has the shape (top part) of mini hearts ...



.... and the bunting or even the pink heart on her dress are really good to underline her love wish ...



I think that Albert Camus was right when saying " I know of one duty, and that is to love", but to love others you have first to love yourself ....



Love yourself and the rest will follow !! Happy Valentine's Day to you all !!!

xxxx Alessandra

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Ale!!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she is very cute Alessandra! Hope you had a lovely Valentine's day!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...