Monday, 30 January 2012

Owly joined the gang (of Matryoshkas)!!!!

After some days of sewing (just yesterday and this early morning), you have now the opportunity to meet Owly, a chubby owl with a great personality and a good taste about girls.....



Hoot!Hoot!Hoot!


My tail!!!

Big big eyes!1



....After a while, he eventually decided where to stop and rest.....for a long time? Maybe forever....



How may I contradict him? If I look at him closely, I think his eyes are widened a little more, or not? ;-))
My Ravelry notes can be found HERE !!!

See you soon, xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Janette!! I'm not happy about the pics quality, but I think that Owly is cute, anyway!!!
    Love, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear reader!
I'm very happy to see you here! After your visit, feel free to leave a comment!
I love to hear from you and I like to keep in touch!
I'll answer you back asap!!
Thank you and enjoy your day,
xxxx Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...